By “sticking our heads together and using our best energy” we can build on each others knowledge and experiences to help improve our organisations, companies and even society!
The rules we respect on this forum are based on the Scrum Values: Openness, Respect, Courage.
- We Respect every person and opinion that is posted but have the Courage to react if we do not agree (or give a ‘thumbs up’ to somebody to thank for a contribution in knowledge and experience
- We are Open to learn from each other and we make ourselves vulnerable by publishing our opinions
- We do not use bad words but only words that help improve each other
- We know that nobody has total wisdom
- We are convinced that we reach improvement by “sticking our heads together towards a common goal”
Enjoy the Energy Scrum!
Addo de Visser